Monday 12 April 2010

i love spring

Spring is by far my favourite season of them all;I like how its unexpected yet delightful. Here's my latest edition to my tea cup family, her names Edan and she is a pleasure to drink from.

Some felt balls i quite recklessly made at college one day, advice to anyone who hopes to be a future felt ball maker. I warn you there is a certain technique of hand rolling that i am yet to master but they turned out okay!

And this is a silk painting, which i think may possibly be the most relaxing thing ever apart from yoga. I based it on the Mexican festival of death, it is a sample for FMP and just below that i did a similar one but I quilted the one below and I think i prefer the quilted one, despite it looks angry at me for stabbing it with a needle.




I shall be back soon as i have been on a materials spree, and hopefully i shall enlighten you all with my new creations but till then everyone enjoy spring, perhaps go for a bike ride or maybe even picnic.BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment